[VHFcontesting] Pacific Northwest VHF Conference, Oct 12-13

Barry Hansen barry at k7bwh.com
Tue Jun 25 08:40:08 EDT 2013

Register now for the 19th Annual PNWVHFS Conference on Oct 12-13 at the Best
Western Lake Front Hotel in Moses Lake, WA.
Register now for our $40 early bird rate.
Get the hotel's special rate by mentioning "VHF Conference."
All information, mail-in registration and attendee list is available at:
        http://www.pnwvhfs.org/conference.html
We're accepting speakers and papers, please contact:
         secretary at pnwvhfs.org
Great conference topics and speakers, door prizes, annual awards, section
reports, hospitality, technology displays and more. Sunday outdoor
tailgating swap meet, free to buy or sell.