[VHFcontesting] Lunar Link LA-70 FS

Terry w8zn54 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 1 13:14:40 EDT 2013

I've decided to sell my LA-70 that Gene, W3ZZ(SK) and I build when Steve
first got started. Amp functions perfectly and will easily do 1500w out with
about 55-60w of drive. Amp includes relays, the output relay is a high power
with SC connectors with Teflon cables. I will provide spare SC connectors.
The HV cable is HN (RG11), not the original MHV using RG59.

The power supply is a homebrew using a BIG (80lb) Peter Dahl transformer
capable of running two amps at once. Diode stack is 6A diode string and I
have complete replacement boards I will include. Runs off 240VAC. The power
transformer has several taps and can be used with 3CX800A7's which are in
the amp now or you can use 3CPX800A7's at higher voltage. I will include a
spare 3CX800A7.

The amp is very shippable, the power supply at 90 some lbs is shippable but
probably expensive outside CONUS but is very worth it due to it's HD statue.

 First $1700 gets it and I'll pay shipping to the lower 48 states.  Contact
me directly if interested.

Thanks and 73,

Terry - W8ZN