[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint results

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:50:42 EDT 2013

This is not a good week for me. My car blew out a brake line on Tuesday.
I'd thought about operating portable in the 432 Sprint but then had no way
of getting out.

I really wanted to be in the Microwave Sprint on Saturday but I won't have
the car fixed until the afternoon. Next year ...

73, Zack W9SZ