[VHFcontesting] FS: MFJ 812B 2m/222mhz wattmeter and SWR meter

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:13:31 EDT 2013

I have for sale a MFJ 812B wattmeter/SWR meter for 2m and 222mhz. It was a
little out of calibration so I compared it to a Daiwa wattmeter (and a rig
with a known output) and placed marks on the sensitivity control for the
proper 30 watt and 300 watt settings. That's right, this wattmeter will
measure up to 300 watts on 2m and 222mhz. It is in good physical condition
as well. It doesn't come with a manual, but you can easily find it on line.
It can also be used as a field strength meter.
These sell new for $40 plus shipping. I am asking $24 shipped for it and
will throw in a coax jumper with it. I can take paypal/check/MO.
73 John AF5CC