[VHFcontesting] K6EU CM97 contest plans, skeds?

Tom Carney wa4qvq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:40:43 EDT 2013

Greetings West Coast

I'll be operating the VHF contest from my QTH in CM97ag.  Have 6, 2, 223.5,
and 432.

Sat night and Sun morning I'll be on 6M FSK-441 looking for QSOs.
Unfortunately I have a bad noise problem to the north during the morning
hours, usually stops about 10:00 AM Pacific time.  So for those of you in
the Pacific NW, best look for me Sat evening or after 10 AM on Sunday.  I
CQ on .260 listening up 6.  If .260 is in use, I'll be on .266.

Happy to make skeds for FSK QSOs.  Just email me.

73,

Tom K6EU