[VHFcontesting] Contest Confusion

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 16 14:59:11 EDT 2013

Keith..I did the same a year or two ago, and just submitted mine as a
check log for the fellas I helped out..had too many other 'honey-do's
that weekend to put in a FT effort in a contest. I Rx a certificate for
1st place VE6 for a Multi-Multi entry..as they are allowed to spot and
use the chat rooms I guess !  I told Sean they should have saved the
postage and wallpaper for someone more deserving..and he replied 'You
were the Only MM Entry' from VE6 so You are deserving !  I think it is
more the 'Submitting Your Log' to show participation then anything else !
Jerry
VE6CPP
DN39or