[VHFcontesting] Yagiphobia, Confusion and Infusion

beamar beamar at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 19:19:32 EDT 2013

What effect did it have on me? I giggled. But, I can see where some people would have taken offense. - Buddy WB4OMG

On Sep 17, 2013, at 5:09:56 PM, "John Geiger" <af5cc at fidmail.com> wrote:

From:	"John Geiger" <af5cc at fidmail.com>
Subject:	Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagiphobia, Confusion and Infusion
Date:	September 17, 2013 5:09:56 PM EDT
To:	BEAMAR at aol.comvhfcontesting at contesting.com
So what effect did it have on you? Today we hear that if we talked to a new
ham that way, it would make them give up the hobby, so we aren't allowed to
correct any misconceptions.

73 John AF5CC