[VHFcontesting] Yagiphobia, Confusion and Infusion

beamar beamar at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 09:42:25 EDT 2013

If you do the arithmetic, that is about right. M2 claims 20.5 dbi for the 13WL. I will bet that the loop down around 1 dbi. The yagi is at 100 feet and the loop is at 75 feet. The loop is side mounted and the yagi is out the top. The loop is on 5/8 inch heliax and the yagi is on 1 1/4. So, I would say that the performance is about what I would expect.

Buddy WB4OMG
EL 98