[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Re: Increasing VHF activity in contests and otherwise.

Paul Kiesel k7cw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 11:54:41 EDT 2013

The month of July is known for producing some extremely exciting E openings. I think the folks at CQ took this into consideration when choosing the dates for their VHF contest. But, there can be some pretty deep nulls then, too. I like the dates they chose for the contest. I also like the format. Unfortunately, sporadic E is sporadic and we sometimes don't have the propagation we'd like.

73, Paul K7CW