[VHFcontesting] N1LF 2 Meter Sprint

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Mon Sep 23 17:51:35 EDT 2013

I'll be active tonight on the 2 Meter Sprint, starting at around 6 PM
Central Time (7 PM Eastern) The first hour will have me with beams
pointed towards the Northeast and East hoping to pick up some new grids
in the Eastern time zone. My own contest log won't start until 7 PM
Central time.

Please listen for the weak ones! (Probably me!)

If you're interested in trying a long-haul tropo contact via JT65B, I'd
love to attempt one. Send me an e-mail or look for me on the reflector
during the event. Best of luck. Make some noise!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light