[VHFcontesting] Sept Sprint Results

George Sintchak wa2vnv at optonline.net
Tue Sep 24 09:44:28 EDT 2013

I kept going till the end to get a few more Q's & grids...
In ARRL Sept contest I had 78 Q's & 22 Grids on 2M - More time/activity I
guess. I didn't get any tropo openings to the West or South.

  2013 144 MHz Fall Sprint                     WA2VNV      FN30kv

    SINGLE-OP ALL LOW                              NLI Section

    Band       QSOs X pt =  QSO pts.  X   Grids   =     Points