[VHFcontesting] The CQ WW VHF contest.....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Sep 24 17:18:39 EDT 2013

Hello David and other VHF contesters.....I consider the CQ WW VHF
contest to be the best VHF contest that we have.  To start, it is an
actual VHF contest, not a microwave contest in disguise.  CQ's rules are
FAR superior to the legacy HF centric ARRL rules(something that I am
working to change).  Unfortunately, the CQ WW contest is located later
in July and the Es on 6M is often not as good there, but you would have
to admit that the July location is miles better than the Jan or Sept
time frames.....

I often work over 1000 QSOs on 6M alone in the July contest....I
certainly can't do that in Jan or Sept....

73 es GL to all...

Marshall K5QE