[VHFcontesting] 222 transverter needed

Dan Evans k9zf at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 07:42:10 EDT 2014

Group,

I'm looking for a good deal on a 222 transverter.  If I can find one in my budget, I would like to add one to the Rover setup.

I've been debating either going with 222, or adding a bigger brick to 6m or 2m...  Right now I'm leaning toward 222...

If you have one you would like to sell, let me know what you have and how much with shipping to 47111.

Prefer to use paypal, but will send a MO if you prefer.

73
Dan

--
K9ZF
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el