[VHFcontesting] 144 Sprint April 7

Dave Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Mon Apr 7 09:13:06 EDT 2014

The snow & ice on the ground is in the process of melting. Sunday I still
had some snow to trudge thru to get to the shack. I cannot drive up as
portions of the road are a mudhole with quicksand type qualities. Not sure
how I will get the gear back up to the shack, but I am hoping to be QRV with
low power.

Dave K1WHS
FN43MJ