[VHFcontesting] NoGA (north Georgia) 2M net.

Tom Warren mtnest at hartcom.net
Mon Apr 7 13:13:32 EDT 2014

To all VHF’ ers,

  Considering the Spring Sprint tonight……………and to drum up add’l activity/contacts,
the NoGA net WILL be held tonight, as usual, at 0000Z (8pm local eastern) at 144.210 unless
it it occupied, in which case I’ll move up a little.

NOTE: As I understand it, the new rules do allow for contacts made via coordination.

Add’l coordination takes place on the ON4KST website.  The net usually lasts about an hour
but considering the add’l activity, is expected to last longer.

Listen for W4TMW, Grid EM84 (20 miles south of Anderson,SC), the northeast corner
of GA.

I will take checkins via SSB or CW and if you hear another station and would like to
make a contact, please let me know and I will ask you both to QSY up ——> .215 - .220, then
I will continue on with the net on .210.

I start pointing south into Fla. and then move clockwise. When I get to, generally, north, I usually
advise those on the ON4KST website, usually about 8:40-:50pm.

I’m running a single 13el LFA, LMR400, MMpreamp, and KW.

 73 and GL tonight, it should be interesting ;0)
Tom
W4TMW