[VHFcontesting] K8EB contest station tower boxes for sale,,

Erwin Beemer mrdxcc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 20:19:02 EDT 2014

These cover 2304,3456,5760 and 10ghz all are in matching fiberglass boxes.
2304 :  DB6NT transverter and 75 watt spectrain amp in custom milled
aluminum encloser with heatsink. $550.00
3456 DEMI transverter, sequencer, G4DDK preamp,40watt Toshiba amp w/cooling
fan $650.00
5760 DEMI transverter, output filter, LUA preamp, Avantec 10 watt amp, tap
for output indicator. Includes factory power supply for amp. Also comes
with new Apollo board not installed.$750.00

10ghz DEMI 2 watt transverter, 8 watt amp, sequencer, Kuhne DB6NT 102a
preamp, all relays and drivers, and new Apollo board not installed, this
unit was used both on tower and portable and is very easy swap. $ 1000.00
Right now I do not plan to ship these, I will bring to Dayton prepaid
equipment, I would like to see those interested in these bands have first
chance before they go on line parted out. I will send detail pictures to
seriously interested but you will need to call first.
616-581-7598