[VHFcontesting] QSL cards for W1AW portable operations....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Thu Feb 20 16:26:01 EST 2014

Hello to everyone....I got a real QSL card from a DL ham for a 2M EME
contact made from W1AW/5. He did not have any idea where to send it, so
he sent it to me since he knew that I was the operator at W1AW/5(NR5M)
at the time.  I had to write an email to ARRL to find out the correct
mailing address....I looked for several minutes on the ARRL web site and
could not find anything useful.

Here is the address:

ARRL HQ
W1AW Ops
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111
USA

I asked the ARRL contact to make sure that the correct mailing address
was easily available on the web site....out where anyone could find it.
Maybe they will do this so that others will not have to jump through
hoops to figure out where to send the cards.

If you have regional reflectors in your area, you might post this
address to them, so that others will know where to send their cards.....

73 es GL....Marshall K5QE
Op at W1AW/5