[VHFcontesting] Source for KLM 6 meter yagi antenna parts?

Tim Coad timcoad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:39:55 EST 2014

Hi gang, I have and old  7ele six meter KLM beam and two of the black
plastic insulated element- to- boom connectors have broken off. Does anyone
know if (and where) replacement parts can be obtained?
I did email M-Squared and got no replay so I assume they do not have any.

Also, has anyone ever modified this antenna to be longer and have more
elements? It is only about 20 ft long but I could go up to about 28 ft.

TNX!

Tim - NU6S