[VHFcontesting] OT? Satellites

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Fri Feb 28 18:33:03 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:01 PM, John Geiger <af5cc at fidmail.com> wrote:

> Good luck with the sats, hoping to get on them again soon, other than AO7
> Mode A which I do have the equipment for currently.

"On the list" here at N5UWY as well.  Played with several years ago
when in college (W5YM) including AO-13.  Copying Keplerian elements
from packet bulletins into whatever that DOS software was that AMSAT
had was a pain, but it drove the KCTracker/Tuner board we had which
was pretty slick.  Now, of course, the Az/El is right there on your
phone ...

Don't know where you'd find that info either, but I bet if the OP
searches for "amsat" on Yahoogroups he'd get some hits.