[VHFcontesting] Supporting the Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2014

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Thu Jul 10 13:07:21 EDT 2014

Hello to all Amateur Radio Operators.....I just called my congressman in
support of the "Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2014" which is HR 4969.
Every radio operator should do the same.  Tell them that the public
expects us to "save their bacon" when the "big ones" happen, but the HOA
Nazis want to do everything possible to prevent us from having the means
to do so.  All this new bill would do is to extend PRB-1 to the CC&Rs.

This does not mean that you could suddenly put up a 200ft tower....it
just means that reasonable antennas cannot be banned by these private
entities.

73 Marshall K5QE