[VHFcontesting] Supporting the Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2014

beamar via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Thu Jul 10 15:35:45 EDT 2014

Prohibition in the United States was a nationwide Constitutional ban on the sale, production, importation, and transportation of alcohol. The issue with the Parity act is different. Here, the Federal Government is (we think) going to rule that certain parts of private contracts are now illegal. This is good for ham radio. But, it is just another example of how the government is getting into more and more aspects of the life of private citizens. I have no intention of getting into a political discussion. So, I will stop here!

Buddy WB4OMG