[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA active from FN05 in CQ WW VHF Contest

Steve Kavanagh sjkavanagh1 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 14 15:02:07 EDT 2014

Murray, VE3NPB, and I plan to be active once again in next weekend's CQ Worldwide VHF Contest from relatively rare grid FN05, using my callsign.  We plan to run about 100 W to a 3 element beam on 50 MHz and about 300 W to a 7 element Yagi on 144 MHz, CW and SSB (one of these years we'll figure out the digital stuff!).  Skeds are welcome.  Here's hoping for some good conditions (and a local rover so we can work our own grid!).

73,
Steve VE3SMA