[VHFcontesting] FS Rover

Jack WA2IID wa2iid at wa2iid.net
Thu Jul 24 15:02:50 EDT 2014

Rover Station for Sale

As my arthritic joints age, I have too much pain to continue roving.

So I have decided to sell my AWARD WINNING ROVER STATION.

It consists of a utility trailer and stations on all bands from 7 MHz
through 10368 MHz complete with rigs, antennas masts and rotators,
amplifiers, preamps, power, band switching, keying, etc.  It is set up to
support two operators but can be used as single op.  It holds the high score
record for roving in the Hudson division in the June (2006), August (2002),
and September (2006) contests.  I usually came in at or near the top score
in whatever division I entered.  for more information on the rover including
pictures and the scores see my web site:

http://wa2iid.net

I would like to sell it as a complete rover station as I would like to see
it supporting the hobby, but if there is no interest in that over the next
month or so, I expect to sell individual items. on Ebay, Reflectors,
hamfests etc.  What doesn't sell most likely will end up in the town dump so
this is a golden opportunity for a real bargain.  Please contact me off
line, contact info is on my web site.

Jack

WA2IID/r