[VHFcontesting] W3CCX looking for M/S Skeds for June Cobtest

Bill Shaw billk3ege at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:52:34 EDT 2014

Multi op station W3CCX operating from Camelback Mountain near Tannersville, Pa,  is looking for stations to work on both 6 and 2 meter WSJT FSK441 between 0300Z and 0700Z Sunday morning during the upcoming June Contest

If interested let me know and I'll send you a list of available times and frequencies

We will be running high power with big antennas on both bands from Grid FN21hb

Looking forward to working you in the contest

73
Bill K3EGE for the Packrats W3CCX

Sent from my iPhone