[VHFcontesting] K7BWH roving DN14-DN15 in June VHF Contest

Barry Hansen barry at k7bwh.com
Sun Jun 8 14:22:11 EDT 2014

K7BWH will operate in the northeast corner of Oregon in the 2014 June VHF
Contest.

Expected locations depending on snow and accessibility are:

.         DN15jp - Sun June 15

.         DN14co - Sat June 14

I'll be on 6m and 2m with amplifiers for couple hundred watts and with
decent antennas. I'll park for the whole day at one spot in each grid on a
hilltop of 4,000 - 6,000' that should give a good chance of getting out.
Look for me on SSB and CW near 50.125 and 144.200. I'm not sure yet if I can
do digital modes but if possible I'll do 6m meteor scatter FSK441 early both
mornings. I'm still trying to get all my MS stuff together and working.

Let me know if you want me to look for you in the contest.

Let's all hope for some good band openings - this will be fun.

Barry K7BWH
barry at k7bwh.com
www.k7bwh.com/rover_or.htm