[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R Family Rover

David All n3xudfm19 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:09:56 EDT 2014

The 3 Generation Memorial Rover Team will be active on 6m (ssb), 2m (ssb
and FM), 223.5 FM and 432 (ssb).  We will have M2 loops on 6m and 2m and 2m
FM while on the move.

Saturday
1400-1600 FM29ax Machine Shop, Gap,PA

1700-1900 FN20 Pagoda in Reading, PA

2000-? FN10 and FM19 Sam Louis State Park near Wrightsville, PA

Sleep at QTH in York, PA

Sunday
Visit W3ZGD Hilltiop Transmitting Assoc Club in Brogue, PA FM19 then hit
FN10 again.

Gas prices are keeping me close to home combined with lots of activities
next week and travel to my daughters graduation.  Hope to work every one on
all our bands from both calls N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R.

Dave and Angel
3 Generation Memorial Rover Team