[VHFcontesting] AC0RA/R

Wyatt Dirks wyattdirks at msn.com
Tue Jun 10 19:53:24 EDT 2014

Plans for this weekends VHF contest are as follows.

Saturday
1800-2000utc en40xx
2000-2200utc en50ax
2200-0000utc en41xa
0000-0300utc en51bh
Might stay out later if there is activity.

Sunday
1200-1400utc en52ax
1400-1600utc en53aa
1600-1800utc en43xa
1800-2000utc en42ut
2300-0100utc en31xx
0100-0300utc en32xa

All the locations are right except for the first three grids. I will be close to the four corners but just not sure on spots to setup yet. The rest of the grids I have been to the locations I plan to setup at.

Ill be running 6m through 432mhz with the following for gear.

6m- 3 element yagi at 25ft with 150w
2m- 2 7 element yagis centered at 18ft with 180w (waiting for replacement part so might have to run one yagi)
222mhz- 10 element yagi at 18ft with 100w
432mhz- 15 element yagi at 18ft with 100w

In the past have been able to work out to 300+ miles with this setup on flat conditions so keep your ears open for me. If you want to line a sked up email me and we will try to work something out.

Hope to see everyone in the contest.

73 Wyatt
AC0RA/r