[VHFcontesting] ARRL June VHF Contest & SMIRK contest

Garnet Ryder garnet.ryder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:17:10 EDT 2014

Hi All:
Was hoping to get some good contact on 6M with my InnovAntenna 2 element 6M
LFA-Q antenna, but conditions not very good on Saturday.  Then I wasn't
able to participate on Sunday as I was at a wedding.  However, received
lots of text messages on smart phone from buddy telling 6M was HOT on
Sunday! LOL

Oh well, June VHF contest a wash for me.  But SMIRK 6M contest coming up
next weekend, so that's my second chance.  Maybe I'll make enough contacts
with SMIRK members that I'll be able to become a member as well.

Cheers,
Garnet Ryder, VE7GNR
Icom 703Plus or Yaesu 817ND QRP from CN89ne
New Westminster, BC, Canada