[VHFcontesting] LoTW

Lloyd Berg - N9LB lloydberg at charter.net
Mon Jun 23 22:43:18 EDT 2014

Hi Larissa!

There are only fees when claiming awards from the ARRL or CQ.
There is no cost for setting up LOTW.
There is no cost for sending and receiving LOTW QSLs.

It also makes a great searchable database for all your QSLs.

I've been in LOTW for several years, I highly recommend it!
I like it so much I went back and over a period of time, when ever I had a
few minutes to spare, entered all my old hand written logs.

73

Lloyd - N9LB