[VHFcontesting] Antenna Modeling Help.....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Sun Mar 2 22:51:30 EST 2014

Hello guys/gals....I need some help with an antenna modeling problem.
Basically, antenna modeling is not in my skill set(some would argue that
NOTHING is in my skill set, but we are not going to talk about that).  I
want to erect a pair of antennas in a stack but not point them in the
same direction.

Could someone model what I am thinking of and tell me if I am completely
crazy??  I will give the details to someone who can help me rather than
going into details here.  Please contact me off the reflector if you
will be willing to help....

Thank you very much...

73 Marshall K5QE