[VHFcontesting] 6m Big Wheel or Omni

Harry Blakeman aspengold4 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:19:37 EDT 2014

I also recommend Tom Haddon's super wheels. On 144 I use two of them on the
mobile with a two port divider. Set up on my rear deck I've used them in a
contact with K1WHS in Maine from my QTH in western Virginia (and lots of
contacts in between).

I also use PAR Omnis on all bands from 6 to 432, but I would not call them
big wheels.

73,
Harry, W0BL