[VHFcontesting] 222 amp wanted

Dan Evans via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Thu May 22 22:50:20 EDT 2014

Good evening group,

Thanks to a fellow VHF’er who has graciously offered to loan
me a transverter for the June contest, it looks like I am going to be on 222
this time out!  The transverter he is
loaning me has about 7 or 8 watts of output.  This may be enough to pick up a few QSO’s, but I would do a lot better
with more power.  So, if you have a 222
brick you would be willing to sell reasonably, please let me know!  I would like to find one with 5 to 10 watts
input, and  ~ 100 watts output.

Thanks & 73
Dan

--
K9ZF
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el