[VHFcontesting] Looking for a 222 amp

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Sun May 25 22:09:29 EDT 2014

Looking for a good deal on a brick for 222.  Hoping to find one in time for
my Rover trip in the June VHF contest.

The transverter I will be using will have 7 or 8 watts out, so I would like
to find a brick with 5 to 10 watts in, and 100 or so out...

73

Dan

--
K9ZF
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el