[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 706MKIIG HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode radio

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:46:34 EST 2014

I have for sale an Icom IC-706MKIIG HF/6m/2m/440 radio in very good
condition. This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on
2m, and 20 watts on 70cm.  There is a scratch on the top of the radio, and
a couple of light scratches on the sides.

I recently bought this from Ham Radio Outlet, so it was checked out for
operation by a reputable ham shop.  I like the rig but need to improvement
my antenna system more.

I have the radio, manual, hm-103 mic and power cord. $550.00 plus
shipping.  I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC