[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results K1DY

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:41:14 EDT 2014

Hi all, Well I've been battling this chest cold and even though I was feeling pretty lousy and coughing constantly, I needed to show my support for the 222 Sprint, so took the rover to a nearby hilltop in FN54. Operated the first hour of the contest and made 8 qso's in 5 grids (and 5 states). Not sure my best DX, probably W1AN in FN41. Did hear Ken, KA2LIM in FN12 but no luck. Band seemed to be above average. Thanks to all that got on, all that turned their antennas this way, and the sponsors..

Bill, K1DY (not rover)