[VHFcontesting] FS: KLM 2-70BL 2m amp

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Sat Oct 25 17:02:37 EDT 2014

I have for sale a KLM 2-70BL 2 meter amplifier. This is a CW/SSB/FM amp with 1-4 watts input for 70 watts out.  It is in very good condition, and even comes with the original box, which is probably a rarity for KLM amps.  It has a light duty power cord with it that you might want to replace with something a little heavier.  The red LED lamp on the front (indicating power on) doesn't work, but the amp is putting out close to full power-my wattmeter isn't very accurate.

This would be a great amp for lower power rigs like the Icom 202, Yaesu FT817 or FT290R, or some HTs.

I am asking $55 plus shipping and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC