[VHFcontesting] ~OT: Tower Mfgrs

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich mike at ka5cvh.com
Fri Oct 31 14:16:41 EDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Mike (KA5CVH) Urich <mike at ka5cvh.com> wrote:

> there who don't know how to do SEO for their web-sites because I know

Mike adds

I've had four people ask me what SEO is.  Its "Search Engine
Optimization".  This is one of the biggest mistake that many many
start up small business's make by using these free web-site builders
that are a part of their web-hosting companies services.

If you are going to have a web-site to draw customers to your cash
register then you best be doing everything possible to make the search
engines put you at the top of the search results.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

http://ka5cvh.com/faith/salvation.htm
The highest "governmental" authority in America is its Constitution.