[VHFcontesting] 6 & 10 Meter Contest

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 4 14:49:04 EDT 2014

So would the article 'The World Above 50Mhz'..become 'The World above
28Mhz' ?  ;o)
I think a 10M Grid Award would do a lot for the Band.. a 10n6 Contest
would do well for 6M also !  I remember 'years ago'..(85' or 86')
working 10M Au one afternoon, and plotting it on a Map. Started to the
East, ON, MB, WI, MI, area..Before long, I was Beaming SE and working
into the W4 Area !  I thought 'if it were dark outside, that Au would
show up South of Me' ?
Never saw it happen again..and did not use 6M at all at that time !
Would have been an interesting opening on that band as well ! Probably
one of the Rare Times folks in the South seen 'Them Pretty Lights' !  73
Jerry
VE6CPP
DN39or