[VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC On Indoor Antennas [ Help with confirmations ]

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 07:43:16 EDT 2014

Hi Ray,

Congratulations on your accomplishments.

You're doing it right.  I'm employing all the same tactics, including
the odd telephone call after a year or more and while I still have a few
cards outstanding from this past summer, I only have one deadbeat QSL'r
who ignores me - http://www.w4abc.com/FFMA.html

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com