[VHFcontesting] SDR Play [ NEW SDR RECEIVER. 2 GHz, 8MHz bandwidth under $300 USD ]

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Mon Sep 8 12:15:34 EDT 2014

Arrrgghhh!  It's all happening too fast!  My bank account and I can't keep up with all the new SDRs coming out!

Baffling choice of name...a Radio Spectrum Processor.  I think they could have left spectrum Processor out of the name without leaving people scratching their heads.  It reminds me of the Powered Air Circulators I saw in the hardware store the other day.  I remember when they used to be called Fans!  :-)

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS
Happy owner of four SDRs (and counting) already!