[VHFcontesting] Tonights 144 mhz Sprint

Donald Fox via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Mon Apr 13 23:33:48 EDT 2015

Gents:
We had a great sunny, 70 degree Spring day here in southwest Ohio. I found the motivation to pull my ailing A4 tribander down, and put up a horizontal Cushcraft 13B2 in it's place to go with the vertical one mounted 8 feet up at the top of the mast.

Listening in from roughly 2100-2230 local time, I made 4 SSB contacts and heard a fair amount of CW that was truly weak signal.
I recently acquired a 736R, and would like to find s 220 module for it. It is already equipped with a 6 meter module that I may sell to help pay for the 220 unit.

I would also be interested in a decent 432 antenna so I can try the 432 Sprint here in a couple of weeks.

Don  N8ECH Oxford, Ohio