[VHFcontesting] FT736R for sale

Dave Clemons dave at egh.com
Wed Aug 12 11:59:42 EDT 2015

I bought this used about 5 years ago, and am trying to reduce the amount
of radio equipment in my shack.

It has 2 meters, 220, and 430 installed (with an additional module slot
available).  I have used it on ssb on all those bands.  I know VFO A
works properly.  VFO B seems to be operating in fm split mode, but that
may be because I have something not set up correctly. After trying a few
things, I did not address the issue any more since I only needed one VFO
anyway.

I am asking $800 firm for it.  I live in SE Massachusetts if you want to
see it.  I will probably bring it to Near-Fest in October (if the
weather forecast is not for rain!).

Thanks,
Dave K1VUT