[VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT100D problem on 6m

Dave Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 12 13:56:14 EST 2015

Mike,
    I am talking about measuring the internal wiring INSIDE the FT-100D. To
do that you must tap in the TX feedline after the amplifier stage and then
put a 50 ohm load on the output connector. Of course I am guessing all this
without seeing or having any experience with the Yaesu radio!  The SWR
circuit could be flakey as well.

Dave K1WHS