[VHFcontesting] Fwd: UPDATED SURVEY LINK: Revised VHF and Above Newsletter (and maybe Magazine) Survey

Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Mon Feb 16 14:34:45 EST 2015

Apparently the survey link in the previous message was unique to me, however anyone can participate in the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8JHMP9F

From: vhf <member at surveymonkey.com>
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2015
Subject: From Joe Lynch, N6CL: Revised VHF and Above Newsletter (and maybe Magazine) Survey
To:
>From Joe Lynch, N6CL

Dear Fellow VHF and Above Amateur Radio Enthusiasts:

For those of you who previously received a survey email from me, I would like to apologize for my previous survey attempt. I did a poor job of designing it, so poorly that some who received it thought it was spam.

This is not spam. Rather, this is a revised effort guided by a professional survey developer.

I am trying to gauge as to whether or not there is a market for a VHF and above newsletter. I feel that because my former media outlet (including my column and the VHF-oriented magazine) is no longer a viable media outlet for VHF and Above news, I need to start something to fill the void.

Therefore, your input is most appreciated.

Here is a link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=pe70VeymiEYkN8Xjmpq0jA_3d_3d

If you completed the previous survey, I would ask your patience to also complete this one because it is much more extensive then the last one. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Most sincerely,

Joe Lynch, N6CL

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from me or Survey Monkey, please click the link below, and you will be automatically and globally removed from Survey Monkey's mailing list.
 https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=pe70VeymiEYkN8Xjmpq0jA_3d_3d