[VHFcontesting] Number of Rule Sets

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:40:26 EST 2015

Unfortunately, yes.  Three was bad enough!

Treat this situation as temporary, though.  People are aware of the
problem, resources are slowly becoming available, and just adding an
appropriate definition of "spotting information" in the "...Above 30
MHz" rules would take care of it.  I don't expect this to be the way the
rules are laid out forever.

73, Ward N0AX