[VHFcontesting] MS scheds in the Jan contest....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Fri Jan 9 12:29:50 EST 2015

Hello to all VHF contesters out there.....

The moon rise and set times are really poor for the VHF contest this
time, so the K5QE station will be doing as much meteor scatter(MS) as we
can during the evening hours on Sat and the early morning hours of Sunday.

We would like to make as many schedules with stations in our meteor
range as we can.  We run large antennas and high power, so if you are
within meteor range, we should be able to make a contact using FSK441 if
we can get any meteors at all.

We operate on 50.265MHz for 6M and 144.142MHz for 2M.  Please write and
we can confirm a time slot for you.....

Thanks es GL in the contest.....

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk....
k5qe at k5qe.com