[VHFcontesting] 6M only category & other ideas.

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich mike at ka5cvh.com
Sat Jan 10 16:13:39 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Dave Olean <k1whs at metrocast.net> wrote:

So if an HF operator discovers one day that his 5 kilobuck competition
grade transceiver has a six meter position, and he uses it one weekend
in a VHF contest, why should he or she expect to win anything?

Mike wrote

I have observed and is strictly my opinion that God gave us two ears
and one mouth for a reason.  Something most HF contesters do not
understand when it comes to VHF contesting.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

People will complain about the greed of "big business", well what
about the greed of "big government"?