[VHFcontesting] VHF, Microwaves, and contesting

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:06:35 EST 2015

Hi Rick

I am just getting back into the VHF game, and I probably won't make it to
this convention.  Anyway - one small request from the peanut gallery...

I went to the W0DXCC a few years ago, and I really enjoyed being there.
After the fact, all the presentations were posted to a web site for folks
who were not able to make it.  Lots of great information was shared after
the fact.  I do realize - not the same as "Is it live, or is it Memorex?"
but if you can - please get copies of the presentations, post them to the
'net, along with an email letting me know where they are.  I WILL make a
point of looking them over, and picking up some valuable tips.

I do realize that a lot of the learning comes from the interaction of
presentation and feedback from the audience, but having the raw
presentation is always a great opportunity to learn new stuff :-)

Tom - VE3CX - EN58