[VHFcontesting] W2SJ FM28MW For Contest!

Bob Fischer bobw2sj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:08:01 EST 2015

Hello to All,

I will be operating the contest from an RV located at Cape May Point, NJ -
Grid FM28MW with the following:

50​, 100 watts, Moxon antenna
144, 100 watts, KMA 144-432 Log Peridoc, 24 elements on 12 ft boom
222, 200 watts, same as above
432, 200 watts, same as above
902/903, 50 watts, 18 El loop yagi
1296, 50 watts, 25 El loop yagi
2304, 35 watts, 45 El loop yagi
3456, 50 watts, 45 El loop yagi
146.55/58, 223.50, & 446.00 FM, 50 watts with tri-band mobile for local
contacts

For microwave contacts I can liaison on any of the lower 4 bands.

I will not be a roving just FM28MW for the entire contest.

The RV will be parked on the beach with a good shot up and across the
Delaware Bay and on the other side of the point along the coast up to New
England. South should also be good. I look forward to working as many
stations as possible.

Cell phone before contest for any on air testing / contest skeds Friday
Evening 1/23/15: (609) 440-2916.

Good luck es 73!
Bob, W2SJ