[VHFcontesting] ARRL Board Okays Changes to DXCC Program, VHF and Above Contesting Rules

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Wed Jan 21 17:41:29 EST 2015

You east coast guys better prepare for wall to wall CQ'ers now that
everyone can act like a multi-op. If you're NOT east of the Mississippi,
prepare to get run over by an even larger score percentage. What ? K1TEO
wasn't winning by a large enough margin ??

The general rules have yet to be updated to show the spotting/announcing
changes yet. I hope they mirror the CQVHF rules. If so, this is very good.

I guess I need to upgrade the station, now that I have to have multi-op
station capability to compete in the single op class :(

W9RM

Keith Morehouse
via Droid Inc2